LetS jOiN

Aug 4, 2010

chapter 6 : meaningful nap

i just woke up from my quick nap. it worth you know...sometimes, wake up after longer period of sleep does not feel the same as we sleep for just a few minutes...what a miracle....

it's just like friendship...the one that we know just for a while is the most remembering moment rather than the friends that we know so long...sometimes, they can even stab us from back...how bad is it !!!....

**p/s : credit to my 514 classmates (azie aiffa maisarah ekin zac cupa tqa izma syu aina izzah qila)....you are rock babe....my roomies F1 07 (dayah@gendut paah aida) and my neighbour, qila adnan....seriously you are 'crazy'...and the one that i always miss....the utmians....my forecast lecturemates (pqah aisha lyana zulaiha bla bla...rmi sgt sampai xtersebut) you all are so wonderful...really miss the moment we were together...gossiping, chit-chatting, 'merepek'ing and bla bla....gonna miss so much...not forgetting my friends here, in INTI...

No comments:

Post a Comment