LetS jOiN

Aug 3, 2010

chapter 5 : huMAN and LOVE?!

human is the greatest creation of Allah (subhanallah !!)
we are created to have feeling....
feeling to love somebody
feeling to hate somebody
feeling to be happy, sad and anger

what i want to focus is the feeling to love...(well...this might be a lame thing....i should say !!!)
but nevermind...i still want to touch on it....dont care....HAHAHAHA(laughing like evil)

LOVE.....love....CINTA.....saranghae....
as we growing...the feeling to be loved become stronger and stronger...
me as well really want to be loved with....

BUT.....hahaha....no one haven't confess to me.....walaweh(chinese sigh~)
wOw !! pity me....is it??

do i really want that 'LOVE'??
or i just long for it?? just want to know the feeling to be loved??

well...i should say yes to the Qs....i don't need it...
i have my family that love me....my friends....
just love ONE and the only ONE.....
MUHAMMAD....the messenger and ALLAH...the almighty GOD...
this is what we called as the ULTIMATE LOVE....

p/s : credit to tqa alil....who opened my eyes about love....
do not BETRAY our only love (future husband) that is already being arranged by Allah...
sooner or later...he'll come to us....we just have to wait and tawakkaltualallah....

sorry cannot find the versus in quran...
i'm pretty sure that most of you know about that versus...
it says....a good woman is for a good man and a bad woman is deserved for bad guy...

hence, my advice is....(to all of us and me as well)...preserve our dignity and pride....
insyaAllah....ALLAH will do the rest....HE knows better...HE is the best planner....

wallahualam...

No comments:

Post a Comment